On the 26th January 2018, the annual Mass to honour the Feast of St. Paul, was celebrated and the Ethos Award was presented.
In nominating a student the following criteria are considered:
- A student who has personal qualities of integrity, kindness, generosity, good humour
- Who demonstrates commitment to learning
- Who has shown independence and leadership qualities
- Who has made a significant contribution to positive relationships in the school community
- Who participates in school activities.
Sr. Kathleen Neenan, Congregational leader, presented the Ethos Award to Ava from 6th year.